Terms & Conditions for Export
Indian States of Fruits Cultivation
The major fruits producing States in India are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh,Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal,Kerala Jammu Kashmir,Assam and Orissa.
Document related to Quality
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Global Gap Certificate
- Health Certificate
Packing and Shipment Specifications
- Every container in which any fruit product is packed shall be so sealed that it can not be open without destroying yhe licensing number and the special identification markof the manufacture to be displayed on the top or neck of the bottle.
- Fruits and Vegetable products can also be packed in aseptic and flexible packaging material having good grade quality.
- Standard Packing: 3,4.5,8, 10,15,20kg packs in corrugated boxes or jute bags as per customers requirement.
- Documents related to shipment: – Invoice
– Packing List
– Certificate of Origin
– Mate receipt
– Shipping Bill
– Bill of Lading
– Airway Bill